Packaging, repackaging, pallet wrapping, handling
We (re)pack all possible products, with the exception of loose foods, at very affordable prices. This can be supplied with packaging material from the customer or with our own shrink wrap and packaging machines. In addition, this can be supplemented with labelling, weight control, barcodes etc.
We have 8 packing lines with sophisticated wrapping machines that allow you to pack huge quantities quickly and efficiently. We can pack materials of varying sizes, weights and dimensions. The maximum size currently is 800 x 500 mm.
- Enclosed Shrink Wrapping (tight and firm application of film completely enclosing the product).
- Flowpack (enclose the product in a transparent bag).
- Filling of powders.
- Filling of liquids.
- Filling of trays and displays.
- Tobacco products.
- Pre-packaged candy.
- Pet food.
- Long rolls
- Bundles of 2, 3 or more products.
You deliver the blisters and the bulk material that need to be assembled, and we will do the rest.
We can cover all possible pallets with foil at very affordable rates.
- Foil machines (foil and shrink wrap).
- Automatic boxing machine.
- Riveter (rings and rivets).
- Pallet wrapper.
Handling, cleaning and manual finishing
We handle all possible products, for which automisation or robotisation is not an option, manually. These are often time-consuming and repetitive operations that can hardly be taken over by a machine, nevertheless the result remains of a high standard in a professional working environment.
- Folding T-shirts with a flip-fold (= folding system).
- Packing on band + stuffing in boxes + sticking on labels.
- Weighing liquid and solid materials on a scale and bundling together per number of pieces.
- Stuffing different materials in a box and choosing an assortment.
- Gluing boxes with glue gun.
- Stapling plastic packaging bags.
- Creating Euroloch holes.
- Assembling sample folders and fans.
- Inserting seals in caps.
- Tightening bolts and nuts manually.
- Folding boxes and other paper or cardboard products.
- Putting together promotional and gift packages.
- Mailing projects (sending calendars, promotional packages ...).
- Compiling goodie bags (e.g. for exhibitions, events, opening days ...).
- Applying barcodes and stickers to packages.
- Stacking folders and forms.
- Sorting and grouping goods.
- Mounting and filling up displays.
- Assembling bundle packages.
- Drilling, stapling and rolling cables.
- Order picking.
- Adding coupons and gadgets to existing packages.
- Implementing quality control.
- Degreasing and deburring metal or plastic parts.
- Vacuum cleaning dusty parts.
- Shipping goods
- Automatic labelling machine.
- Electric stacker (kind of forklift truck).
- Printing presses.
- Glue guns.
- Counting Scales
- Vacuum cleaners.
- Letter folding machines
- Running production belt.
- The customer also has the opportunity to bring his own machines to us.